Casino owners and developers face a unique set of challenges when starting, operating and maintaining their business. Kevin Mirch, a former casino owner understands these challenges. He utilizes his experience as an attorney, accountant and former Nevada casino owner to protect patrons and casino owners from improper practices in the gaming world.
In such a competitive forum, when the stakes are so high, it is important to discuss all gaming matters with an attorney prior to making any business decisions. The Mirch Law Firm, LLP, has many years of experience representing individuals in the gaming industry, with issues such as:
- Regulations and permitting
- Construction transactions
- Gaming employment and labor
- Tax and financing issues unique to gaming establishments
- Capital development projects
- Gaming related litigation and arbitration
- Intellectual property issues
We represent a variety of individuals involved in the gaming industry, including:
- Casino owners and developers
- Owners and developers of racing and other entertainment venues
- Fortune 500 companies
- Gaming equipment manufacturers
- Gaming executives
- Gaming distributors
- Investment advisers
- Internet gaming companies
- Software development companies
- Horse and greyhound racetrack owners
The gaming industry is a cutthroat world, and you can lose your business and everything you worked hard for at the drop of the hat if you make a poor business decision or do not have high quality representation when legal issues arise. If you are a gaming professional, you need an attorney who will handle all of your legal matters and provide you with the legal advice you need to get ahead.
Contact us for a consultation to discuss how we can best serve your needs. We are here to put your interests and the interests of your gaming business first. Call us today. (619) 501-6220.